MzToniRae
About MzToniRae
Also, doing select travel shoots - please contact me for info & rates.
Right now, I'm extremely busy with work & school, so paid shoots take priority.
First of all, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to view a small portion of my portfolio. Here's a little bit about me...
I love being in front of the camera. I'm outgoing, energetic, fun & easy to work with. I take direction well, and appreciate comments & suggestions. I'm petite, but VERY proportionate, so my height doesn't get in the way, as you may see in my port. I'm Cuban & Italian...a fiesty little thing, I guess you could say lol.
Right now I'm looking to do more concept and themed shoots, as well as glamour, lingerie, swimwear, etc. Photographers with ideas & interest, please email me
xoxo, Toni Rae
Details
Height: 4' 11"
Weight: 95 lbs
Bust: 1"
Waist: 1"
Hips: 1"
Cup: n/a
Dress: 0
Shoe: 0.0
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Skin color: Olive
Shoot nudes: No
Experience: Experienced
****WHEN CONTACTING TO SHOOT PLEASE INCLUDE THIS INFO****
& Please be sure to explain in detail:
- Compensation
- Contact info: phone #, email
- If wardrobe, MUA or Hair Stylist will be provided
- How the pictures will be used
- Date/Length of shoot/Location of shoot
***Currently booking shoots for end of Sept*** Please message me with info if interested
www.itsmyurls.com/ToniRae
Facebook Model Page: http://www.facebook.com/MzToniRae
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MzToniRae
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ToniDat
Meet girls online here where hot ladies are our goal. Models and all sorts of hot young women who have lives, careers and are hot babes. http://local-single-girls.blogspot.com No this is not for "dating" or finding girls that date for free, but you can see the girls we highlight here who are hot ladies, yougn models and etc.




An fascinating discussion is worth comment. I do think that you ought to write read more about this topic, may possibly not certainly be a taboo subject but typically people are inadequate to communicate on such topics. To a higher. Cheers
ReplyDeleteBrown Boy Travels
Much obliged, that was a truly cool read!
ReplyDeletelive porn webcam