Kristy Ann
Thanks for checking out my portfolio! I love everything having to do with fashion and modeling ,I am very outgoing and always have a positive attitude, I am very versatile and fun to work with:) Actually, I am a huge goofball, but always very professional:) I am soooo not a diva, although I have been told that I look like one from my pics, lol. I am doing what I love, so I am at least 150% committed to every shoot I am always up for new and challenging ideas, just no nudes, so please don't ask:) Yes i have done body paint for playboy and philip'e, those were exceptions, its philip'e and playboy, they rock!!!!! I DO NOT DO NUDES!!!! I will do implied only for a specific rate or with specific photographers. Just because there are some reveling shots on my port, please don't assume that I will do that with you. I have made every decision in my modeling career based on many different factors. If you see something in my port, you have no idea of the circumstance, so do not assume I will do it with you!!!! like i said I DO NOT DO NUDES!!!!!!!! I am sorry, but I had to get that off my chest, I am so sick of photographers comparing ideas they want to do with me to pics in my port.... Every situation is different. K i feel better now:) lol
I love to travel, and do frequently, so if you aren't in my area, feel free to still contact me:) I am not accepting tfcd shoots unless you are on my must work with list or if it is for a tear...Please contact me directly on here for my rates and availability:) xoxoxox
PLEASE if you have emailed me and i haven't responded try emailing me again. Sometimes my emails get a little crazy and i am easily distracted, lol, so please try sending me another meessage:) Oh and please be very specific when wanting to work with me, Im not always that quick, ha ha:)
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 110 lbs
Bust: 32"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 34"
Cup: D
Dress: 0
Shoe: 6.5
Hair color: Blonde
Hair length: Long
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: Tanned
Shoot nudes: No
Experience: Experienced
Compensation: Depends on Assignment
I have been fortunate to work with some of the best such as: rich cutrone, philip'e, justin price, pradofoto, alverado, jason lee, bob patterson, Russell Perkins, charles williams,Darryl Briggs,Tracy Hicks, greg woodston, edward ramierez, max v, michael rosen, mike anthony moffa, imagezz, th taylor, goyk, don bersano, photo highlights, michael bell, jefferson, filip pizlo,baron von tyher, springbock designs, david gomez..........
Featured Painted Model @ hef's PlayBoy Mansion Halloween Party 2008
Fight Chix clothing model
Playboy Girls of Golf Scramble winner BILOXI NOVEMBER 2008
playboy golf girl
Aftermath MMA IN STORES JAN 26TH
american curves lingiere edition 2008 2 page spread
http://www.flipmagazine.net/ 12 PAGE SPREAD:)
Hawkins Vinyle Windows commercial -TMR Marketing-jan 2009
Playboy February 2009-PAINTED LADY
Girls Gone Mobile-Sprint downloads-MIM http://www.modelsinmotion.mobi/
Justin Prices valentines day lingiere fashion show 2009-DC
http://pmgirls.com/girls
sprint featured download 2009
http://www.pastease.com
http://www.actiongirls.com
author george joseph book cover
AC Magazine Summer 2009 10 pages:)!!!!
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/kristyann
Meet girls online here where hot ladies are our goal. Models and all sorts of hot young women who have lives, careers and are hot babes. http://local-single-girls.blogspot.com




No comments:
Post a Comment